Advantages of Recycling Tires By Waste Pyrolysis Plant
A tire pyrolysis plant is used to obtain combustible gas, steel wires, and fuel oil from the tire and rubber products. Recycling tire waste helps in conserving the environment and at the same time helps in increasing the level of oil production. On top of that, the recycling business has dramatically improved the economy because more investors are injecting their finances in the tire recycling industry. Beston Company has pyrolysis machine for sale and has exported several tire recycling plants to Nigeria, South Africa, United Kingdom, and Romania.
Economic Advantages of Recycling Tires
During the pyrolysis process, several by-products are produced. These products are fuel oil, carbon black, combustible gas, and steel wire. The applications of the above products are stated below.
1. Steel Wire: The steel wire can be sold directly in the market, or it can be taken through industrial processes to manufacture iron rods.
2. Fuel Oil: The pyrolysis oil can be sold directly in the market, it can be used to make petroleum/diesel for powering vehicles, it can be used to manufacture lubricants, and it can be used as fuel for heating substances in industries.
3. Carbon Black: Carbon black can be sold directly in the market, it can be processed again to make high-quality carbon, and it can be used to manufacture carbon bricks.
4. Combustible Gas: The combustible gas is taken back to the reactor to heat it. The recycling of the combustible gas into the reactor makes the tire recycling plant a self-sustaining system.
Benefits of Beston Tire Pyrolysis Plant
1. Minimization of Ocean Pollution
Plastic materials form the primary sources that pollute the ocean. In terms of ocean pollution, the Philippines is ranked third in the whole world. According to recent research, the Philippines produces approximately 2.7 million tonnes of plastics every year, and a higher percentage of these plastics leak into oceans and other water bodies. With the tire pyrolysis plant which can recycle plastics too, the menace of pollution has been reduced significantly.
2. Enhancement of the Aesthetics of Land
The population is purchasing cars at a very high rate. For that reason, so many tires are disposed of in damping sites. The disadvantage of tires is that they are non-biodegradable and do not rot when they are disposed of. The tire pyrolysis plants have greatly enhanced the appearance of the land and the general beauty of nature because tires that could have accumulated in damping sites are now being recycled to produce useful products.
3. Creation of Employment Opportunities
Beston tire pyrolysis plant can create many job opportunities. Many people have secured employment as workers in the recycling plants, and this has significantly improved the general economy.
How the Tire Pyrolysis Process Takes Place
The tire pyrolysis process is a process that takes place in a series of stages as explained below.
1. Shredding of Tires- The tires are shredded and plastics broken into smaller pieces to increase their surface areas. Crushing of plastics and shredding of tires increase the operational efficiency of the plant.
2. Feeding Materials to Reactor- The crushed materials are transported to the reactor using a screw conveyor belt. The feeding system is airtight, and this keeps air away from the reactor.
3. Reactor Heating- Indirect heat is applied to the reactor to heat the materials until they vaporize. Oil gas is produced when the rubber and plastic molecules are broken down by heat energy.
4. Cooling- Cooling systems condense the oil gas into liquid oil which is discharged to an oil tank.
5. Dust Removal- The combustible gas from the pyrolysis process is purified and recycled back to the reactor for heating purposes. Carbon black is cooled down and stored in carbon containers. Here is a video from Beston Youtube for your reference.
Benefits of Using Beston Waste Pyrolysis Plant
1. The recycling plant occupies a small area reducing the amount of capital required to purchase land.
2. The plant has advanced safety systems that are composed of sensors, alarm systems, and emergency units that make it secure to use.
3. The recycling plant uses thick pipes that minimize clogging cases during the operation of the machine.
4. The plant has a very high recycling efficiency that conserves energy and reduces wastages of raw materials.
5. The plant is composed of sections that are easy to assemble saving on the assembling time.
6. Beston Company has subsidized the cost of the waste recycling machine to fit your budget. The transportation cost is also low.
7. Effective environmental conservation measures have been integrated into the recycling plant to protect the environment from degradation.
In summary, it is vital to understand the benefits and advantages that are associated with the Beston tire recycling plant so that the right decision can be made when planning to commission a tire recycling plant. The importance of the Beston tire pyrolysis plant in the Philippines cannot be overemphasized.